Friday, January 1, 2010

Memory Works-Simple Stories

If anyone is interested in doing the project 365 or just documenting about their life check out Simple Stories. It is a fabulous product that can help you get your photos that you take into albums. I am including the link for you to go check out the information on it. This product will be available through a Memory Works consultant in a couple of weeks. Please let me know if you are interested in it and I can give you more info or order it for you when it is available.

http://simplestories.typepad.com/

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

thanks for the link, I will be checking that out. I hope you will pop over to see my project 365.

Danielle Rivers said...

Hi Sandy. I joined your blog and will be sure to follow it. I noticed that yoou live in Ukiah. I live in Windsor,Ca Sonoma County not very far from you.