Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365-Day 3







Wow what an exhausting day! The kids having been begging us to go to the snow so we decided to take a little road trip. We thought we were going to be able to find snow a little closer than we did. We ended up going all the way up to Donner Summit in Tahoe. The first part of our snow experience wasn't great at all because after being there for 5 minutes Alyssa my 2 year old slipped and hit her head and instantly got a huge goose egg bump on her head :( It was so sad. She was a trooper though. She was a little scared but she ended up having fun. We had snow ball fights, made a snowman, and did a little sledding. We had a blast! The 8 hour drive was worth it to see how much fun the kids had.


*Not sure which picture I am going to use yet for the project. I always have such a hard time picking one picture!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how fun.. what a road trip. I am glad that Alyssa had fun after her fall. I didn't know we were suppose to use only one picture. :-(

~BridgetL~ said...

I just love seeing snow pictures especially since all I ever see around here is brown. Glad you all had a great time.
Hey Sandy, you should know I don't always follow the rules and post only one pic. LOL