Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years!

Hi everyone. First of all I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year! I would like to welcome you to my blog. This is something new for me so it will be a learning experience. I created this blog to help me out with a new project that I am taking on this year. It is called project 365. The object is every day to take a random picture of something that is going on in your life and write about it. I thought it would be fun to also post this on a blog so my friends and family can see what my family is up to. I will also post some scrapbook layouts, fun projects, and info about my Memory Works business. Please leave me comments occasionally to let me know how you are liking the blog.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Happy New Year. Welcome to the blog world and the challenge of taking a potd for 365 days.

Liz Mullen said...

Happy New year to you too! Welcome to the blog world. I look forward to seeing what you post. I'm not sure I can actually do this I have a hard time keeping up with my blog. My goal for 2010 is to keep my blog current.